The CSR/CAG Internal Communications Program Coordinator will support Intel’s Corporate Responsibility Office to help enhance the overall effectiveness and reach of Intel’s CSR initiatives, reporting, and stakeholder engagement practices. He/she will assist with Intel’s CSR reporting, tracking of emerging issues and trends, and communications with CSR rating agencies. He/she will also lead research and benchmarking projects on an ongoing basis to ensure that Intel continues its leadership position in CSR. In addition, this individual will help to develop and drive a comprehensive internal communications strategy/plan/calendar for the Corporate Affairs executive management team to include coordination of internal communication efforts to achieve maximum impact and to ensure employees are kept informed of critical information regarding Intel’s CSR and CAG programs and performance around the world.
Primary responsibilities will include:
– Assisting with the production of CSR materials and publications, including Intel’s annual Corporate Responsibility Report, including data collection, project management, and content development
– Responding to internal and external departmental queries regarding CSR, including the completion of CSR surveys, questionnaires and award applications
– Supporting expansion of the Corporate Affairs Group online and social media communication strategy, including proactive communication of Intel’s CSR story both internally and externally and monitoring for emerging issues.
– Coordinating departmental research needs and managing special research projects, including benchmarking and issue analysis projects
– Contributing to the ongoing development of our CSR strategy, priority setting, and employee engagement activities, including training and collaboration with Intel’s employee communications organization
– Implementing the Corporate Affairs Group’s annual internal communication plan
– College Degree, prefer studies in CSR/sustainability/environment/business.
– Evidence of excellent communication skills.
– Significant writing experience, preferably including copy writing – writing samples required
– Proficiency in excel, word, and building power point presentations
– Strong project management skills with demonstrated success leading multifunctional global projects in a business setting
Job Category : Public Affairs
Primary Location: USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Other Locations: USA-Oregon, Hillsboro, USA-California, Santa Clara
Apply Before: Mar 14, 2011